Through his continued academic appointments with ACU and UTS, Rob is involved in several schema related research projects, and publishes frequently in the area. In 2016, Rob was recognized at the Bi-Annual ISST Conference as ‘Young Researcher of the Year’ for his research into schema modes in pathological worry. See here for a youtube clip outlining this research and award.
Latest (2019) Schema Publications
- Young Schema Questionnaire Short Form Version 3 YSQ S3 Preliminary validation in older adults
- Schema Mode Model in Older Adults.
- Overanalysing Mode in Eating Disorders
- Lessons from a Multisite Trial of ST for Eating Disorders.
- A Schema Mode Model of Repetitive Negative Thinking and Overanalysing.
Selected Past Research Articles
- Imagery Rescripting for PTSD
- Eating Disorders ST 2015
- Gonslavez, et al, 2016, review of video in CBT supervision, tCBT special
- Emotion regulation strategies in daily life mindfulness cognitive reappraisal and emotion suppression
- Schema Modes in Rumination and Depression.
- Imagery Rescripting for Depression: Single-Case Series.
- Schema Modes in Delusions.
- Schema Therapy for Eating Disorders.
- Positive Schemas Among Therapists.
- Investigation of the Efficacy of Self-Reflection and Self-Practice Workshop For Therapist Well-being